Real Estate Companies
Active in real estate development.
- Through various entities the Gateway Development owns 1,600 acres that is split in the middle by U.S. Highway 80 in Forney, Texas, which is located 21 miles east of downtown Dallas (9 miles east of Mesquite, Texas).
- On the south side of U.S. 80, the Gateway Parks master-planned community is underway that will ultimately consist of 1,840 homes.
- On the north side of U.S. 80, Gateway has built and sold two multifamily projects and is under construction on its third phase of multifamily.
To learn more about Gateway Development, please contact:
View the website:
- Through various entities, Petro-Hunt owns 520 acres in Fate, Texas, which is located 28 miles northeast of downtown Dallas (5 miles east of Rockwall, Texas).
- There are 250 acres available for commercial/retail and multifamily use that fronts Interstate 30.
- 393 acres for residential use that is split into two tracts (165 acres and 228 acres).
To learn more about our projects in Fate, please contact:
- Through various entities, Petro-Hunt owns 1,814 acres in Lavon, Texas, which is located 33 miles northeast of downtown Dallas (5 miles east of Wylie, Texas).
- We developed the Grand Heritage Development, which consists of 1,040 houses to date.
- 145 acres are available for commercial/retail development at the intersection of Texas Highways 78 and 205.
- 1,500+ acres under contract for residential development.
To learn more about our projects in Lavon, please contact:
- Through Edgecliff Partners, we have assembled 138 acres in Edgecliff, Texas, that sits 9 miles south of downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
- 34 acres is available for residential development.
- 104 acres is available for commercial and possible residential use.
To learn more about our projects in Edgecliff, please contact: